Upgrade to Level 4:
Advanced Affair Recovery
It’s Time to Act – with Purpose and Power
and Expand Your Knowledge
The first 3 Levels helped…
Get quick results
Feel in control of your emotions
Change your thinking about infidelity
Begin to identity the type of affair
It’s Time to Act
Level 4, the Advanced level offers 7 modules that cover infidelity from A to Z.T
Once you have gathered yourself emotionally with the pain and fear subsided or gone, and one you see the larger picture and look with almost interest at the type of affair and motives you’re your spouse or partner, you are ready to ACT
Module – Target What You Must Do
Your first module expands on the 16 Skills (for the 7 Types of Affairs) found in “Break Free From the Affair.”
You break each type of affair and skill(s) down to insure powerful results and lasting success.
For example, you will:
- Choose the top 3 motives for their affair.
- Describe concrete examples of your response(s.)
- Evaluate 11 shifts that effectively confront that type of affair.
- Go over the Key Points of the skill(s) used for that type of affair.
- Describe specific times/situations to use that skill(s.)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the skill(s.)
- Review for each type of affair.
Module – The First Steps in Surviving Infidelity
Expand your knowledge, radically reorient your thinking and discover the true nature of infidelity and what you can do to survive.
In this Module you will learn:
- Part 1: 10 Simple Things to Do When the Feelings are Intense
- Part 2: Develop Daily Habits that Keep you Focused and Motivated
- Part 3: Day of Discovery: I’m a mess. Do I need meds?
- Part 4: Are you “buzzed” too much? How to change the adrenaline lifesyle
- Part 5: Am I addicted to the victim role?
- Part 6 Should I get Tested for STD?
- Part 7: What is a Healthy Sexual Relationship?
- Part 8: 16 Ways to Know s(he) is REALLY Changing
- Part 9: How to Protect Yourself Financially Once you Discover an Affair may Dissolve Your Marriage
- Part 10: Build a Powerful Network of People that Love You
- Part 11: Reasons why Sexual Activity may Increase after the Affair is discovered
Module – From Discovery to Recovery
This 11 part Module offers practical information on common dilemmas surrounding infidelity.
For example, you will cover in this module:
The top 10 Questions most SHOULD ask when confronted with infidelity
How Long will the Pain Last?
How Do I Get Rid of the Pain?
How Do I Stop the Affair?
How Do I Get Him/Her to Talk?
Do I Confront the Other Person?
How Do I Get Rid of the Images?
Should We Have Sex?
How Do I Confront My Spouse?
Will I Ever Trust Again?
Module: Live Coaching Audios
with Dr. Huizenga
Not only do you receive the audio of the live coaching session but also Dr. Huizenga’s observations, comments and coaching tips about the session.
Reviewing the Coaching Audios will help you:
- You will know that you are not alone
- You will empathize and feel close to another
- eel human again
- This could be your story
- You will know you are not crazy
- You will be affirmed that you are doing ok
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- I Want to Be Wanted: Infidelity and Breast Cancer – audio with Martha
- Overwhelm! Questions! Should I Date? – audio with Marcie
- How Do I Pull The Plug When I Care So Much? – audio with John
- Broken Promises. Broken Spirit. Broken Body – audio with Julie
- A Turning Point Changes Your World – audio with Jackye
- How Can I Compete with a 29 Year Old Blond Bombshell? – audio with Fiona
- Self Esteem and Eric’s Wife’s Predator – audio with Eric
- How Sue Catapulted Through Her 3-Week Crying Jag and Meltdown – audio with Sue
- Rebuilding Trust with a Husband who Needs “Juice” – audio with Terri
- When Sex with the OP is Horrific!- audio with Mike
- Emotionally Battered and Bruised by a Rage Affair – audio with Lynnette
- You will NEVER Go Back to the Bliss – audio with Lisa
- Banishing Him to the Basement Works – audio with LaKeitha
- How do I Get Him to Talk? – audio with Erin
- Meeting His/Her Needs Won’t Work with a Narcissist – audio with Beck
- Why is He with a Drama Queen? – audio with Amanda
- Rage or Revenge Affair? – audio with Christine
- How Does He Flip the Intimacy Switch? – audio with David
Module – Should You Confront the Other Person?
Some have persistent thoughts and a powerful urge to contact the other person. Is this a good idea?
Dr. Huizenga did research with hundreds of betrayed spouse who confronted the other person and offers you the results and his wisdom:
- Top 10 Apparent Reasons for Confronting the Other Person and the Results (Good and Bad)
- 13 Underlying Reasons Why Some Want to Confront the Other Person
- 32 Tips and Observations on Confronting the Other Person
- 41 Steps of Preparation and Assessment for Confronting the Other Person
- 85 Real time stories that document the decision and outcome of confronting the other person.
Module: Should You Spy?
These questions will be addressed
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Part 1: Infidelity: Why the Need to Know is So Strong
Part 2: Infidelity Discovered: Why He/She Won’t Tell Me the Truth
Module – Tool Box
Dr. Huizenga includes in the tool box reports, checklists, exercises and other information, such as:
- Change Your Marriage Now
- Dare to Be Honest
- Find Your Lasting Emotional Connection without Losing Your Freedom or Power
- Love 101
- How to Get Your Personal Needs Met
- and more…
Now is the time. Get Access Now to
Level 3 (Affair Recovery) and
Level 4 (Advanced Affair Recovery.)
Yes, Dr. Huizenga. I want to upgrade to level 3 (Affair Recovery) which contains you best selling ebook, “Break Free From the Affair,” and Level 4 (Advanced Affair Recovery) with all the resources listed above. This for only 3 monthly payments of $79.
100% Money Back Guarantee…
If you are one of the small percentage who do not find any part of the “Affair Recovery Level” or the “Advanced Affair Recovery Level” helpful in the next 30 days. I’ll refund your money. No Questions asked.