Level 1: Free Downloads
Click the dropdown menu you want to access
Use the “7 Types of Affairs Cheat Sheet” to understand the craziness of the affair
- Imagine what it would be like to know that the affair is NOT your fault and a reflection on you.
- Uncover your spouse’s hidden patterns that existed long before your relationship.
- Feel the relief as you understand the “whys” of your spouse’s affair.
- Discover the 7 motives for an affair and which best fit your situation.
- Knowledge is power! There are answers. There is hope.
Affairs are messy. They are always selfish and very painful. There is a high possibility that someone close to you is, or soon will be, involved in an extramarital affair. Statistics suggest that 40% of women and 60% of men, at one point, indulge in extramarital affairs. Cheater, Cheater Affair Repeater is a great introduction to the seven types of affairs.
A compilation of infidelity Q & A, answered and addressed personally by Dr. Robert Huizenga, The Infidelity Coach. This report addresses common questions dealing with internet cheating, emotional affairs, dealing with the other person (OP), children of affairs, and more…
Overcome the Barriers
When a marriage crisis invades your life you find it extremely difficult to maintain your focus on the core issues in your marriage crisis. You struggle to “keep on track.” Your spouse also may wander. A meaningful connection feels illusive and difficult to maintain. I describe 3 Powerful common barriers and ways to shift and maintain your focus, enabling you to build a relationship you trust will last forever.
How to Focus and Finish
>To feel less isolated, rebuild your emotional power, move toward resolution of your crisis and speak more powerfully use Personal Coaching sessions with Dr. Huizenga. Discover the 4 keys to Personal Coaching Success. Accelerate your healing. Focus. Finish.